Thank you! I am saddened and tickled pink by all the notes and letters of condolence for the temporary closing of I Love You but You’re Going to Hell. It’s a bittersweet affair, since I’m excited about my new writing project, but sorry to miss the always-stimulating back-and-forth with the ILYBYGTH community.
Thanks to all SAGLRROILYBYGTH for all the ideas and connections over the years.
While we’re on hiatus, here are links to some of our most popular posts and discussions over the years:
- Take the Creation Museum Challenge
- Time to Bury the Fundamentalist Hatchet?
- Ken Ham is My Guidance Counselor
- Whose Values Rule the Schools?
- What Good Teachers Do
- Fundamentalist Parents Can’t Relax
- Can Evolution Match This?
- Are We Too Polite to Tell Our Children the Truth?
- Here’s Why Public Schools Will Never Eliminate Creationism
- From the Archives: Fundamentalist Pied Pipers
- Fundamentalist Colleges Have the Last Laugh